For more info, please feel free to contact the nearest JM Education Group office.
February 27, 2015
Please bring along your latest transcripts or results and meet the representative at JM Education Group Subang, Petaling Jaya, Sri Hartamas and Penang Office as per date stated below.
February 26, 2015
Scholarships are now open for pathway programs to top UK university. Please find details as below:-
Application deadline: 31st March 2015
Please submit to JM Education:
- Completed application form and academic results
- An essay with minimum 300 words: Why would you like to study at International Study Centre and why you are a suitable candidate for this scholarship?
Scholarship will be awarded on a first come first served basis,
Contact your nearest JM Office for more information.
February 23, 2015
A £50million project is underway to build a new building to house the Bristol Business School and Bristol Law School. View a 3D-modelled film showcasing the internal design, layout and infrastructure of the new building, due for completion in September 2016.
Great news students!
Academic Scholarship for Trinity College (pathway to University of Melbourne) is now open to apply for upcoming July and August intake.
July Main Plus intake: 20 May 2015
August Main intake: 17 June 2015
Please find details as per below or call JM offices to find out more!
February 18, 2015
New Courses – International Foundation Year
A Bangor University validated International Foundation Year will be delivered on-campus at Bangor University in partnership with Llandrillo International. For further information please contact email@example.com
New Courses – Bachelor Degrees www.bangor.ac.uk/courses/undergrad/courses
- · MEng Critical Safety Engineering (4-years)
- · MEng Control and Instrumentation (4-years)
New Courses – Masters Degrees www.bangor.ac.uk/courses/postgrad/index.php.en
- · MSc Risk Management – Bangor and London
- · MBA International Business
- · MBA International Marketing
- · MSc International Finance – Bangor and London
- · MSc International Banking – Bangor and London
- · MSc Accounting & MSc Accounting and Banking – Bangor and London
- · MSc Environmental and Business Management
- · MSc Wetland Science & Conservation / Wetland Science for Pollution Control
- · LLM Law of the Sea
- · LLM Maritime Law
- · MA Education Studies. This programme has been revised to include a placement at local primary and secondary schools over a 3 month period.
- · MA Literatures of Wales
PhD Research Projects Directory
For details of research projects available for PhD study, refer to www.bangor.ac.uk/international/applying/documents/PhDOpportunitiesatBangorUniversity-3rdEdition091214.pdf and www.bangor.ac.uk/international/applying/research.php
Scholarships September 2015 Entry www.bangor.ac.uk/international/future/scholarship.php.en
Every self-funded candidate is considered for a scholarship:
- · Undergraduates: between £2,000 and £5,000 per year
- · Postgraduate taught: between £2,500 and £5,000 per year
- · Postgraduate research: between £2,000 and £5,000 per year
- · Bangor University is in the UK top 10 for Student Satisfaction - National Student Survey (NSS) 2014. Bangor students have given the University the same rating as University of Cambridge and University of Oxford students gave their universities!
- · Bangor University is also in the Times league table Top 50 in 2014.
Investment of £67 million on campus redevelopment and a further £48m on a new Arts and Innovation Centre opening 2015
February 17, 2015
Cool Science at Canning College
At Canning College science in action is not confined to the classroom.
In a scene reminiscent of the witches in Shakespeare’s “Hamlet” – students and staff gathered around the ‘caldron’ to make icecream!!
The ‘spell’ was simple – just add Tim-Tams*, cream, sugar and liquid nitrogen – Magic!!
By all reports, the icecream tasted great too!!
* Fabulous chocolate biscuits.
...“I decided I wanted to go to LSE a year ago. I thought it would be too hard to get into, but then I found this programme and it gave me the opportunity to fulfil my ambition.
I applied for several different foundation programmes, but London FoundationCampus had the highest entry requirements and I wanted to study the best foundation programme possible.
The course is the main foundation programme to give opportunity for entry to LSE; and I needed the extra year to improve my English. The maths and economics classes also attracted me to the course, as I wanted to make sure I would be able to gain every chance to get into LSE or another top university.
The course has helped me to prepare more fully to study at University with students from all over the world and has made me feel more knowledgeable and comfortable.
Applying to university was one of the most important parts of my journey - registering with UCAS and preparing my personal statement. Staff at London FoundationCampus offered lots of great tips and shared experiences with us all.They gave useful feedback to help me produce a really good quality personal statement.
After high school it is really hard moving to a new country to study. This extra year hasgiven me confidence and helped me to develop my skills before going to University.”
Victor aspires to graduate from university, study an MBA in the USA, and return back to Europe to start his own company. We look forward to following Victor through the exciting journey he has ahead of him.
Apply now to join the University of London International Foundation Programme
in September 2015!
Follow us on Facebook
FoundationCampus is a subsidiary company of Cambridge Education Group Limited
Kett House, Station Road Cambridge, CB1 2JH, UK