April 11, 2015

Midyear Entry for University of South Australia


Bachelor of Architectural Studies

  • For students interested in design & the built environment. 
  • Students may submit application for midyear intake (from July 2015)
  • Duration: 3 years
  • Location: City West
Fast Fact

  • The teaching staff are both academics and practising architects
  • The learning facilities are world-class
  • Students gain hands-on, practical experience from design through to construction
  • The program has strong links to industry and the architecture profession
  • UniSA has the only Architecture Museum in Australia
  • The Architecture graduates are highly sought after nationally and internationally
  • Graduates with the combined programs (Bachelor and Master) have the required academic qualification, skills and knowledge to apply for registration as an ‘architect’
Testimonial

Adelaide Wilcox
Bachelor of Architecture
Architecture student Adelaide Wilcox has made the most of her undergraduate degree, travelling overseas and igniting a passion for sustainable design.

'The University of South Australia has the best architecture program in the State, so choosing to study here was really a no brainer for me. I also like the fact that interaction with schools and projects overseas is encouraged and there is help with funding.

'During my program I have been lucky enough to travel to Canada for an exchange where I was able to study architecture and live on campus in Ottawa. I also had the privilege of travelling to Vanuatu where I helped design  accommodation to be built on Tanna Island.

'My experiences in Vanuatu really ignited my passion for sustainable and developmental architecture. I would like to use the skills I have learned as part of my degree and associated travel to pursue a sustainable future.' 
For any inquiry, please contact your nearest JM OFFICE today.

No comments:

Post a Comment