Scholarships available for postgraduate Masters students.
The School began in 1994 with a small group of staff and has developed into an internationally-recognised teaching and research centre with over 300 staff and more than 450 students from 50 countries. These scholarships, instigated by Professor Jon Nicholl CBE, the Dean of ScHARR, reflect our commitment to learning and teaching across disciplines such as public health, international health technology assessment, health management and leadership, clinical research, health economics and decision modelling, and emergency care.
Who can apply?
Anyone who is considering applying to begin study in 2016 on one of the following full Masters courses in ScHARR:
• Masters of Public Health (MPH)
• MPH Management & Leadership
• MPH Health Service Research
• MSc Clinical Research
• MSc Health Economics and Decision Modelling
• MSc International Health Management and Leadership (Online)
• MPH (Online)
• MSc International Health Technology Assessment Price and Reimbursement (Online)
• MSc Advanced Emergency Care (Online)
What is provided?
A £1000 fee reduction
When is the application deadline?
28 July 2016
For more information, please contact/visit your nearest JM Office today